Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mem'ry all alone in the moonlight i can smile at the old days. . .

I HATE THAT SONG.

This sounds like fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Hmmmm.... how about... seeing Virginia come out on a gurney?? Sad & shocking & a little bit funny, just cause we were so taken off-guard... or those cardboard couches.... swingin' with Dale (sometimes)... talking through the entire movie of The Last Mimzy (did we miss much? I think not.) Ha, I just love you!!! You're so much fun!!

Unknown said...

Remember when we went with Chris to the scariest place in the world? Lol ...and all the times at fist dam ...I think though that my favorite memoies of you are from when we were home alone together. Like the time when Kirsten came home with her grandpa and we were drinking vigin pina coladas out of two-foot-tall champagne and margarita glasses :)

Elise said...

high heels and stop signs! That's all I'll say here!

jill said...

oh so many memories... final warning, true aggie night, BOY DRAMA-RAMA, and of course chocolate: turning white kids black...

Megs said...

Oh geez... " I used to be Catholic" That probably is the summation of many memories. Dying our hair not fully clothed, only to run into Larry, driving around singing along to Kelly, " Kelly knows.." and last but not least.. marilyn monroe.. thats all I'm saying.